Thursday, October 20, 2016

The difference in placement..........

I'm sure you all know this but it might be helpful to some.  When I decorated my front porch my new rug looked lost.
So I squeezed everything closer to the front door and it made all the difference.  Everything looked more friendly and my rug wasn't lost any more .  The only thing that stayed the same was Rascal and he changed positions!

The pumpkin was so huge that two neighborhood friends carried it from the car for me.  I couldn't even lift it.

Thanks, Julie and Linda.  

We're getting later into the fall but a lot of the trees here are still brilliantly colored.  We do hope that they lose their leaves before we have a wet, sloppy snow and the limbs break.  

Sorry it's been so long since I posted.  There's been a lot going on around here, new carpet in my kitchen and back porch and that drug on for a month.  Still worked on Leonard's shop, I finally gave it up until next summer.  We buried my sister, Jennie's, ashes.  She died 8 years ago but we finally gave her a proper burial.  I didn't have much to do to help but made the flowers for the grave.  It was a blessing for me to be able to do that.  
God bless you until we meet again, Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good to hear from you again.Your front porch looks very welcoming.

Cathee S said...

Hi from blog land! Been reading your blog this am and just have to say I enjoy it thoroughly. Found it thru some other friends. Love looking at your peaceful world cathee

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your front porch is lovely and placement definitely made all the difference. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

Kit said...

Hello my Friend! I love the flowers you made. You are so talented. They are gorgeous. I am sure your sister is loving them. Your front porch looks so cute and festive! Take care, Kit