Pinecones and Roses

Friday, September 9, 2016

September Song.........

 My neighbors left for the winter and blessed me with their patio flowers.  They're really beautiful right now.  These little yellow pansies touch my heart.

If you would like a really peaceful and beautiful few minutes, sit down with your cup of tea or whatever , lean back in your chair and watch  180pz's video.  It's my son in law and a friend flying in the mountains in Alaska.  He's an expert flyer as well as creating this video.  And guess what.....Amanda is learning to fly.  I'm so excited for her.  I want to hear all about her lessons as she goes along.  A couple days ago she took off and landed 3 times each.  I told her I wish I would have been there.  She said"no you don't, mom, it was pretty rocky".  My life lived through my girls.  Diane
                                     

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh WOW! The flowers are gorgeous.

SimplySingleSenior said...

Beautiful flowers. I have always loved the sweet faces of pansies!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The flowers are so lovely. How nice of your neighbors to leave them with you. I don't do well in small aircraft. Kudos to Amanda for going for it.

Name: Amanda said...

Thanks Mom & Tammy! Maybe one day I can take you flying! Xo bean

Kit said...

So pretty! And that is exciting news about the flying. My Dad was a small plane pilot. :) Kit

Kay G. said...

Such a brave young woman, to learn to fly! Good luck to her, I say.
Beautiful flowers, hope you had a great September and now, we are into October already!