Pinecones and Roses

Monday, June 27, 2016

Which way to go..............

Ever since I stated that I was going to be cleaning out the shop, I have been.  Last Saturday I had a garage sale with my neighbor's and brother's help.  And it's still not cleaned out.  I'm getting tired and everything else is suffering.  My flowers didn't get any attention last summer and it's about the same this year.  I've decided that I'm going to take the rest of the week and work on them, my birdbaths, everything outdoors.  All that before 10:00 when it starts getting hot.  I need to take a break but I'm obsessed with getting the shop done this year.  Oh, my!  I know it will all get done in due time.                   Diane

3 comments:

Terra said...

I see from your next post you did a lot of work in cleaning and clearing out, well done. Your plan to garden before 10 and the heat sets in is a good one too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I can understand your desire to get that shop cleaned out,but oh my,those Hollyhocks are just stunning.Take the time to enjoy these beauties,The work will still be there later.

Name: Amanda said...

The heat doesn't help. Xobeam