Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Honey Man (cont.).............

Do you remember the post I wrote a while back about the death of the honey man?  Well, yesterday as I was driving past his bee house there he was in his garden which grew below there.  Someone had made a memorial to him and it looks just like him waving to us.  He had a lot of friends and shared his knowledge with anyone who stopped to chat.  It was just comforting to see his jolly wave as I drove by.         Diane  

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a lovely way to honor him. Our Kuwaiti neighbor who died a couple of years ago from cancer always kept honey bees and gifted us with so many wonderful things from his garden. His kids live in the family home but sadly none of them carry on his generous traditions.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I bet that made you take a second look.

Pondside said...

What a sweet thing to do - though I'd have been startled the first time I saw it!

Name: Amanda said...

That is SO cool! Xo bean