Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, March 20, 2016

My siblings.............


Last summer, after Leonard's funeral, these two pictures were taken of my two siblings and I, Patsy, Me, and Mike.  We had ice cream after the service at the city park in Buffalo.  Mike and his wife did the entire ice cream social, ice cream,cookies,  paper plates, or was it cones?  I can't remember.  But they did a wonderful job and Leonard would have loved it.
I'm so glad that I'm close to them.  Mike lives close, in Buffalo, Patsy lives over the mountains but we talk a lot.
We lost our sister, Jennie.  It always feels like there should be four.  Love them so much.
  Diane

6 comments:

Pondside said...

It's good to still be part of a group of siblings! They are the ones who 'knew us when...'

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is wonderful to have a good relationship with your siblings.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So nice that you get along so well. Have a good week!

Name: Amanda said...

I love how easily you laugh together. The story telling is top notch. Xo bean

Ramblin Rose said...

Thanks for posting these photos. We really DO have fun when we get together. We share the memories our OUR childhood. It's unique to us. Yes, Jennie is always part of that, too. I love all of you.

Kit said...

You and your sister look so alike! I hope you have a very Happy Easter! Love, Kit