Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Photo shoot fiasco................

My friend, Pam, mentioned that she'd like to have a picture of her and her dog, Moses.  I only had my phone but said I would. They got posed and I snapped 4 or 5. Things were fine up until then.  Her other dog entered the picture as well as Rascal (left hand corner).  Both he and Moses were on their leashes, thank heavens.  I thought Rascal was wanting to be a little friendly with Moses but that was not the case.  He got a little closer and let out a gigantic, menacing snarl.  Pam lost her balance and rolled backwards.  Not a hard fall, just a tip over.  She got up laughing so hard she was crying - I wasn't laughing much because it was my dog that caused it.  At least she got a huge laugh out of it even if the pictures didn't turn out well.    Diane

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Glad no one got hurt.Sometimes it is moments like this that are remembered the longest and laughed about the hardest.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Now what got into that little Rascal? Both her pups look pretty darn sweet. Glad she got a giggle out of it.

Lynn Stevens said...

Well that's a day you will always remember
Hope your doing well?
Hugs Lynn

Jane the Booklady said...

Never work with animals...What fun, I do love it when you laugh so hard it hurts! xx

Name: Amanda said...

This made me laugh! Pam is at least a good sport! Xo bean