Pinecones and Roses

Friday, October 9, 2015

October Photo Challenge - Day 9...........................

Upside-Down

On another note, I'm beginning to get the back room in shape.  I don't want to take pictures until I feel that everything is right.  Now I'm looking for an old ottoman.  It's hard to find "old" furniture.  It will come along .  Then begins the task of turning the room I vacated into a beautiful guest room.  Nail holes will be my big nemesis.  But it also will come.  I hope our day is beautiful.           Diane

4 comments:

June said...

I haven't meant to be away so long Diane, I have missed too many posts of yours. I love you photo challenge photo and I love your Halloween header. LOVE!
I have had some pretty mean vertigo and it can be a challenge to be on the computer much right now, but soon it will pass and I will catch up with you again.
hugs from here...

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love your positive attitude.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I look forward to seeing the changes. I know you are making everything just right and it will be wonderful. :)

Name: Amanda said...

Great photo Mom! Good luck on your quest for the ottoman! Xobean