Pinecones and Roses

Friday, September 11, 2015

Just to keep in touch..................

............and say hi.  I'm still working on my move from one room to another, it's keeping me busy - more work than I thought there would be.  But I'm starting to see a little daylight.  I'll post a picture when I get it done.  My neighbor and her son came over and helped me move two heavy pieces today. she said "I don't know why you thought you could move these by yourself - no way."  I really appreciated their help.  In fact my neighbors have been so kind, I'm grateful.  Till next time.
                                                                                         Diane

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Having neighbors that care is so special in todays world, where in so many cases, people don't even know who their neighbors are. God Bless yours, and God Bless You Diane.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good neighbours are priceless. Don't be afraid to ask for help,people are usually willing to help but they need to know what you need.Glad to hear that you are keeping busy.You are in my prayers daily.

Kit said...

I like that you are keeping busy. I can't wait to see your rooms when you are finished. Just don't wear yourself out. Hugs, Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and getting some things done. With the recent change beyond your control, this is something you can control and be happy about. It's nice to have helpful, kind neighbors. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

Name: Amanda said...

Beautiful photo mom! Love you! Bean