Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Number Five........

Yesterday my daughter, Cathy underwent her fifth surgery.  Two bouts of cancer has led her down a life of dealing with surgery after surgery.  Her faith in God  has carried her through each one with her usual joy and  bravery.  I'm so proud of her and I pray this one will heal rapidly so she can get on with her normal life.  (She's not too fond of this picture but I love it - her joy just shines through!)

                                                                              Diane


5 comments:

Name: Amanda said...

Let's hope this is the last one (forever). It is hard to see her go through so much pain. Xo

Laurie said...

My prayers are with her Diane, for a full recovery. And I'm with you, I love this photo of her. She shines!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sending healing wishes her way. She's been through so much. That's a lovely picture of her. She definitely exudes happiness . Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Terra said...

You daughter looks like an upbeat gal, and I pray she has complete healing.

Ruth Hiebert said...

My first thought,as i looked at the picture was that this is a sweet lady.Love that warm smile.Pray that all will go well.