Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Unhealthy.................


While I waited in the doctor's office with Leonard the other day I couldn't stop laughing at this almost life sized, kind of three dimensional human replica.  It was hanging behind the door and everytime the door opened it got smashed a little more.

Things that were supposed to be fastened together weren't and it was very apparent to me that this "person" had a lot of bad problems.  Poor thing.

The whole idea of such a wreck of a "person" in a doctor's office was just hysterically funny to me.

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hmmm! That may have not exactly been the right place to hang it from the looks of it. Hope all is well with Leonard. Best wishes, Tammy

Ramblin Rose said...

Maybe it's a good representation of most of us that would be visiting a doctor's office. LOL

Name: Amanda said...

Looks pretty grim to me! Yikes! Great post! Xo