Pinecones and Roses

Friday, February 27, 2015

It's still a thrill.........................

........when Leonard walks in the door with a bouquet of flowers.  After 32 years of ups and downs - many downs, illness, and just plain getting on each other's nerves.  Flowers can speak so well and heal so much.  It's no wonder they're such a huge business.  And he's finally learned that they don't have to be arranged, I love to arrange my own.  These were for Valentine's Day, aren't they beautiful?

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

They are beautiful.When given from the heart they have so much meaning.

Kit said...

So very pretty! Flowers are always the way to my heart too. Only I love Daisys. :) Kit

Jane the Booklady said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your comment about arranging your flowers made me smile, as David gets a little peeved when I break up a big, stiff bunch and mix it with other flowers from the garden and lots of greenery.
With lots of love , Jane xx