Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Night Visitor............................

We've had squirrels, ducks, deer, all kinds of birds and even a couple prairie dogs but never a raccoon.  Such a beautiful little thing.  After nearly having his bird feeder destroyed Leonard brought it inside last night.  We didn't know who or what the villain was.  Before I took Rascal out for the last night I flipped on the yard light and there he was, eating the bird seed he had previously knocked out of the feeder.  What a charming thief!      

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

He does look good,but I have heard they can be very determined trying to get at the bird feeders.

Name: Amanda said...

That is exciting! He kind of looks like rascal!

June said...

He is very handsome indeed Diane. I love the new commercial out that shows the lady with bad vision letting the raccoon in and it sleeping on her bed. That would be me with my contacs out at night. I can't see a thing.
Have a wonderful week Diane!
sending hugs...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Raccoons sure do get a bad rap as bandits but they sure are cute. Best wishes, Tammy