Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, January 22, 2015

An Odyssey and then into the unknown.................

After ordering a new phone from AT&T on the 27th of December, having the phone disappear before I received it, talking to multiple nice people who kept putting me off about getting a new one which I still haven't received, and doing investigating on my own and finally convincing UPS that I wanted to get to the bottom of this, I talked to a guy who helped me.  Yesterday he brought down his documentation, it took two minutes to figure out that they had delivered it to the wrong house on the 31st!  He went to our neighbor two doors down and after he went there twice and she reluctantly  gave it to him!  What a nice guy - thanks, Mike.  Finally I have my new HTC Desire.  

So now - how do I use it?    

4 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Don't understand why she did not
bring your post to you......
Obviously thought she would keep it. Glad it is all sorted out now.
Rosezeeta.

Ruth Hiebert said...

There are still many wonderful people in this world and it sounds like you encountered one of them. The photo is amazing.

purplehaze said...

I haven't visited you at your blog in awhile. Great to get caught up in your world. This post and the previous one made me think the raccoon took your cell phone! xxxxx j

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Interesting that it took all that to figure out what happened. Glad it got sorted out. Always a learning curve with new devices. Best wishes, Tammy