Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pink or red?.................

What's your favorite color of poinsettia?  Mine is pink or white.  My favorite job was when I worked at the greenhouse and flower shop which I did for 7 years.  When I worked there we handled thousands and thousands of poinsettias - red ones.  When they began growing pink, white and peppermint it was such a refreshing change.  I still feel the freshness of those new colors.  We usually have a disagreement in our family.  Leonard loves the red - red is Christmas to him.  We usually compromise and buy two.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Its been such a long time since I visited...your poinsettia looks lovely!
I hope your doing well, Heidi

Name: Amanda said...

Your photo is straight out of a magazine! Love your poinsettia. Wish they had them up here.

Terra said...

The colors of this poinsettia are outstanding. I think you are right, buy one red and one pink.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I guess I am partial to the red ones as well. The others look good,but just are not quite right for me.