Friday, November 14, 2014

Update......................

Catherine got through her surgery and is recovering back home.  She seems to be sounding better each time I talk to her but I've not been able to get to Billings to see her.  This storm seems intent on staying here for a while, too.  Maybe I can get up there this weekend.  In the meantime her husband, daughters and of course, Tatum have been helping her.  She is very loved - we all want her to heal completely.

Cathy is in Montana, Brenda is in California, Amanda is in Alaska and I'm here in Wyoming.  But when something happens we are all a network, it's all shared in the speed of today's technology.  I love it.  I love my girls.    


6 comments:

June said...

I am so glad to here that her surgery went good Diane. I hope you can see her soon and that she recovers well. I know you all are blessed to have one another. Families are the biggest blessing.
sending hugs...

Ruth Hiebert said...

I do hope you can get to see her soon. I know that as a mother we want to see for ourselves.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm glad to hear that surgery went well and am sending healing wishes her way. Hugs, Tammy

ce8d632a-647c-11e3-94d3-000bcdcb2996 said...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.boycottamericanwomen.com

Kit said...

I am glad she is doing okay. Hard to see our kids go thru these kind of things. Hang in there Mom. :) Kit

Name: Amanda said...

Hang in there mom indeed! It cannot be easy being a mom to daughters who are all over the place! Xo