Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, September 20, 2014

there's no doubt........................

...............after a killing frost last week, fall is here.  The Phlox and Pansies and Snow-in Summer are holding on but the rest is gone.  Time now for cleaning.  Today we bought a me sized weed eater.  Electric.  I love it, I'm probably the last person in the Northern Hemisphere to have one but I'm still happy.  Leonard has a big one, I can hardly lift it, the line is constantly breaking and it has to be filled with gas and it's noisy.  This is quiet, it feeds itself (isn't that nice?) and it's electric.  Short of cutting the  cord in half it will work fine.

Some women want diamonds and spa treatments, I'm happy with a new weedeater -  TODAY!



3 comments:

Kit said...

You're a girl after my own heart. I agree, give me a weed trimmer and an electric hedge trimmer anytime. Enjoy! Kit

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wow! A killing frost already.We have had some cold,but not enough to kill any plants.Enjoy that weed eater.

Jane the Booklady said...

Hello Diane- No frost for us yet but Autumn is here, in a soft and gentle manner. Jane xx