Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, September 25, 2014

For Jess.............

.........our daughter in law, Jess, is undergoing a 3 hour surgery today for her foot.  She has been having trouble with it for a long time and has been wearing a boot to help for the last 6 months.  The surgery "might" help her.  She'll not be able to do anything for 8 weeks.  Her and her family could use some prayers today that the surgery is successful and that they can make it through the coming hard times.  Thank you.  

                                       

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Hope and pray that the surgery will be successful.

Terra said...

I am praying that her surgery is a grand success and that healing will occur.

Laurie said...

My prayers are with her Diane, I remember when my daughter in law had her foot surgery, and had to stay off it for a few weeks. Not fun! But praying for a speedy recovery for Jess.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Feet problems are no fun. I hope the surgery went well. I still have what I assume is a heel spur that just won't go away. It doesn't hurt all the time, but it does hurt every time I get up. Boo! Best wishes, Tammy

Name: Amanda said...

Have you heard how the surgery went? I hope she is doing alright! Xoxoxo