Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Roses, Roses, Roses......................

Who doesn't love roses?   This is French Perfume.  When it's warm like this she opens one day and is gone the next.  The fragrance is wonderful and has little apple notes in it.  
 This rose struggles where I have it planted.  I'm afraid if I move it I'll lose it and it's special to me.  There was one planted near the front door of our home when I was growing up.    
 I don't know the name of these but they grow profusely in my yard and their fragrance is heavenly.  These are my very favorite.  I call them my old floozy roses.
 This one was a transplant from a friend.  He gave so many people transplants that his generosity shows all over town.

These delicate pink ones are so pretty - I'm trying to get some of them going around my cottage.
                                                       Blessings, Diane


1 comment:

Aunt Bea said...

Dear Diane,

Your roses are just beautiful. I can't tell you which one I like best.
Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures.
I usually check your blog everyday.
I look forward to each new post.

Best Wishes,
Aunt Bea