Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Celebration of sorts.............

I'm sure you felt the same way.

Is anyone out there?  And do they care what I have to say? Those were my thoughts as I tentatively poked my toe in the scary world of the internet - 2008 posts ago.

This is still the  best place for me to be.  Although the comments are few I know that the ones who read my blog and  comment (or don't) are the ones who matter.

This is a little home - a place to welcome people and/or think things out.  If possible it's nice to keep it positive.  We all have gloom and doom in our lives and I believe that it's nice to have a sanctuary of the heart.

Thank you so much for coming to see me over the years and please come back soon.
                   
                                                            Blessings, Diane


3 comments:

June said...

I really do bless the day we 'met' through this wonderful thing called blogging Diane. It is so much more than non-bloggers know.
sending hugs...

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank-you for sharing your heart in this place. I am glad that I have met you here.

Jane the Booklady said...

Dear Diane, I'm so pleased to be able to write this, my computer's been playing u and I wasn't able to leave comments, or post for a while. I love your posts and to have made a friend across the world because of the internet, seems to me a very happy thing, love Jane xxx