Sunday, November 10, 2013

Don't borrow trouble......................

.............to quote my youngest daughter and my sister.  So I'm trying not to.  Tomorrow morning Rascal has to be at the vet's at 8:00 a.m. for surgery for a lump on his stomach.  Since he has such separation anxiety (and, let's face it, so do I) they told me that I could be with him while he gets the first course which I think is a  tranquilizer but then I have to leave.  BUT!!!! She told me that I have to be very calm and DON'T CRY or it will make it harder on him.  I'm praying that all will go well and to their good advice.                                    Diane        

7 comments:

Kit said...

Oh no! I hope all goes well for both of you. I'll be thinking of you. :) Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sending healing hugs and kisses to Rascal! :) Tammy

purplehaze said...

Thoughts and prayers streaming down from Alaska to you and little Rascal. Please, please let me know how he does. I HATE it when my doggies go to the vet. Paws crossed for you

polkadotpeticoat said...

I'll pray for you both ...poor baby!
I LOVE your new haircut....adorable!
thanks for your sweet words...Heidi

June said...

I know by now you have been through this and I hope everything turned out good, but I sure am worried about sweet little Rascal. I just hate it when something happens to one of our sweet little pals.
I love your new do my friend!!!!!
many hugs from here...

ChicagoGrrrl said...

I am worried also. It has been several days since you took him for the procedure. What happened?

Beach-Combing Magpie said...

I hope your lovely little 'teddy bear' has come through fine.