Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Lost Friend............

I just found out today that I lost a friend.  I'm sorry to say I didn't even know she was ill. Last summer her and I had a wonderful day going through my journals and talking and when she left she was excited to begin her own journaling. She once was our mail person when we had our store and we got to know each other then.    I thought she was still working so we only ran into each other now and then and talked like magpies.  Juli was a great person who loved the Lord and her family and I will miss her dearly.    Diane

4 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

I'm so sorry .....

Name: Amanda said...

Oh, I'm sorry you lost your friend! xobean

Ramblin Rose said...

I'm so sorry for you, Diane.

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear of her untimely passing. Hugs and blessings, Tmamy