Welcome!

WELCOME!
Here it is November, the last breath before winter. Payne's Gray, silvers, deep rich chocolate colors showing the bare bones of the seasons. November is a breather, not even any birthdays in our family (that I remember) I hope you enjoy this November. Thank you for visiting my blog.
My hope is that you will find something happy, funny or comforting here. Please stay as long as you like and come back often. I'm so glad you came.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A month of hearts.................

This Valentine month I hope to post a different heart every day.  It will be fun to search all day long for a different kind.  This is one I found in the street where the snow was melting.  Blessings,   Diane

8 comments:

Kit said...

Love it! I'll be watching. :) Kit

Pondside said...

I love a 'found' heart!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This should be a fun month,seeing just what kind of hearts you find.

polkadotpeticoat said...

This is going to be fun.....Heidi

Laurie said...

I always look at nature hearts as God's way of reminding me that I am loved. Even in melting snow! I'm looking forward to more Diane!

Name: Amanda said...

Good eye Mom! You always were a terrific spotter. I am excited to see what else you find (hearts). xobean

Tammy said...

How lovely! I was searching for anything heart shaped when Sam and I walked yesterday. Was hoping to find a heart shaped rock, but no luck. Best wishes, Tammy

Jayne said...

What a fun project! Can't wait to see all the hearts you find.