Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, January 3, 2013

thank you.............

On the left hand side of this page is a square of people with the heading "Followers".  There are also people who read my blog, I'm sure, who aren't in the followers but they read it anyway.  This post is dedicated to each of you.

March 28, 2008 I dipped my toe into this world of blogging.  I didn't have the slightest idea how to create a blog or how to have anyone even know I was here.  After a few weeks I finally told my girls, mostly because I felt so unsure of myself.  Now I feel the best posts are the ones I write as if I were speaking directly to my girls. 

Almost 5 years have gone by.  I read other's blogs and I see 984 followers, 1000, 700.  I don't have many compared to that.  But I want you to know that each one of you counts more than you know.  Your readership is so appreciated and I feel that I want to do the best post I can for you. 

I love blogging and the world it's opened up to me and the friends I make as well as learning how to better express myself. .

Thank you for believing in me.                                           Diane

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thanks to you for being my blogging friend.The world of blogging has brought so many wonderful people into my life and you are certainly one of them
Hugs.

Jayne said...

You've carved out such a very beautiful little corner here Diane, and so much love and creativity goes into each post you compose. It's an honor to be able to follow you here and soak in the beauty you see and create my friend. :c)

The French Bear said...

Diane, who wouldn't love you after meeting you? You have been a tremendous friend, hanging in through thick and thin, I thank you for being a blogging babe!!!!
Has it really been that long, wow, where does time go?
Hugs,
Mags
xx

purplehaze said...

What sweet thoughts Diane. Isn't if wonderful to have friends we talk with each day via the internet. It is like taking your friends and multiplying them by 10 or 20 or more!!!! I love your new banner. That little bird makes me hopeful that spring will be coming some day :) Blog on sister!

Kit said...

So glad you are my blogging friend too. Having blogging in my life has opened up so many doors. Thank you for sharing your days. :) Kit

Name: Amanda said...

It has been a tremendous way for you and I to stay in touch over the miles and years. What did we do without the internet/blogs? I love you!!! Bean

Tammy said...

Just because someone has 1000 followers doesn't mean they are getting any comments or have made any friends. It is the true blue followers who are there to make this blogging experience so wonderful. I'm certainly glad to have met you! Best wishes, Tammy