PINECONES & ROSES

WELCOME to PINECONES AND ROSES
Thank you for visiting my blog.
My hope is that you will find something happy, funny or comforting here. Please stay as long as you like and come back often. I'm so glad you came.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Now what??

I started to add a picture and none of the choices are from my photo program.  So until I figure this out I'll just do my post tonight without one.  I wish Google wouldn't do that without doing patient directions for people like me.  Just when I think I'm keeping up with technology somebody throws me a new wrinkle and I feel like I'm hopelessly left behind. 

This certainly isn't the subject I was going to talk about. 

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry.  I just finished reading it and thought it was an amazing book.          
                                                                   Blessings, Diane 

 

5 comments:

Pondside said...

This photo uploading problem seems to be pretty widespread. I hope it stops at the border!

Jayne said...

Google does all sorts of wonky things these days. Once I came back to the blogland, I purged my subscription list on my Google Reader, and yet, every now and again, I'll find they all show up again and it's telling me I have like 4000 unread posts...sigh. I have to purge yet again, and again. So, all that to say I feel your pain. :c)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Hope you get this figured out soon.

Tammy said...

You are the third blogger who has said they can't upload photos anymore. I wonder what is going on? Are they upgrading again and at some point we will all be affected? Hard to know. I hope it gets sorted out. Best wishes, Tammy

Name: Amanda said...

I had a complete meltdown when Outlook "upgraded" hotmail. I felt so set in my ways and unable to catch on. I completely get it.
Anyway, good luck - and I'm so happy you loved Harold like I did! I want to meet him :) xobean