Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Morning.........................

 "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.

This makes it hard to plan the day."           
                                   -E. B. White
Christmas is sneaking up on me so fast.  As soon as I turned the calender page this morning I realized that there are only 24 or less days left before Christmas.  Haven't even started decorating and have a small start on my gifts.  It will all get done and I will love December.  Have a beautiful one.   Diane

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

These pictures have a gentle beauty to them. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, Diane! The sunrises & sunsets have been so pretty lately. :)
Our families do not exchange gifts anymore - I just send a little something special to the grand babies now, so the Christmas crunch is not anything like it used to be! Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Kit said...

Yes, you will get it done. No problem. :) We are a bit soggy and damp today and wishing that the rain was snow. Our girls are coming over to finish decorating the tree tonight. But mainly goof around and eat treats....LOL Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely images! The moon is to my right when I go out on my balcony in the morning. :) Love that quote, too. Tammy

Name: Amanda said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I love the colors. wow. xobean