PINECONES & ROSES

WELCOME to PINECONES AND ROSES
Thank you for visiting my blog.
My hope is that you will find something happy, funny or comforting here. Please stay as long as you like and come back often. I'm so glad you came.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just doing Christmas...........................

Just a busy time catching up on odds and ends.  Deliveries to neighbors, visit to my Mother, doing some favors - pretty much the same as you. 
 My family is all somewhere else.  So I'm hesitant about closing  the packages, trying to include every bit of love we can before I tape them up.  After I take them to the post office, it gears down into a different mode.   
It's a happy time - the time to really "do Christmas".  To give.  And isn't that what it's all about? 

                                                                                                       Diane

9 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Hope your Christmas will be filled with peace and joy.

Kit said...

Enjoy the next few days. Merry Christmas! Kit

Laurie said...

Absolutely Diane, I love your decorations. Merry Christmas to you and Len, and of course Rascal!
Blessings for a great new year!

Pondside said...

Like you, I mail most things away, so all the busy bits are done leaving me time to just savour the season. I like it that way - though I'd much rather have the kids here!

polkadotpeticoat said...

How true, Diane have a blessed Christmas , love Heidi

polkadotpeticoat said...

How true, Diane have a blessed Christmas , love Heidi

Name: Amanda said...

I love your decorations! The white poinsettias are always so elegant! Giving is the point - all year. And gratitude - all year. Love you! Bean

Jayne said...

Merry, merry Christmas my sweet friend!

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas, Diane! Wishing you a wonderful holiday. Tammy