Welcome!

WELCOME!
Here it is November, the last breath before winter. Payne's Gray, silvers, deep rich chocolate colors showing the bare bones of the seasons. November is a breather, not even any birthdays in our family (that I remember) I hope you enjoy this November. Thank you for visiting my blog.
My hope is that you will find something happy, funny or comforting here. Please stay as long as you like and come back often. I'm so glad you came.

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Little Vignette..................

In my art studio.  Things just collect.                               Diane

6 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Pretty! You have a way of setting things up to make it look so lovely.

The French Bear said...

Love it Diane, oh that little top hat is divine!!!! You do have such a wonderful touch.....lokks so peaceful and wintery!!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

I love this display....you and I have a lot in common.....it looks magical! take care , Heidi

Zuzu said...

How beautiful!!! I LOVE silver & white together, and am adding a little pink here and there too. :)
Have a happy one, Diane!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely. I like those flameless candles.

Hindustanka said...

Beautiful Christmas decor!:)