Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Waiting till spring...................

 It doesn't look like much.  The potting shed, which is really one end of an old chicken house, is really a hard working little space. 
 Everything I store, hoard, am going to fix some day, and have big plans for ends up here. It's also a potting shed.  The old laundry tub that you're looking at here holds soil for plants in the spring.  The top is an old counter top that was on the kitchen sink when we moved here. 
It's kind of a nice little space.  In the winter the door freezes shut at the bottom and I can't get in until the ice thaws.                 Diane

3 comments:

purplehaze said...

Oh gosh, even your potting shed is organized, neat and LOVELY!!!!.....slinking off to at least wash the dishes :)

Name: Amanda said...

I always had a dream of having my bedroom out there. It would be a little chilly in the winter though. It is such a sweet little space. xobean

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha! I laughed about the door getting frozen shut. :) When it is really humid here, the wooden doors here have a tendency to swell up and shift so we have to lift and pull to actually close them properly. Sure wish I had a potting shed to store all my stuff in. Looks like a great little space. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Tammy