Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Misty morning in the valley.............

 The mist and fog give such a beautiful dimension to things.  I drove up on the hill and shot down over the valley where we live.  Our house is somewhere down there in those trees in the center of the picture.
This tree is on the street I drive every day and yet it wasn't until today (because of the mist and fog) that I realized the immense size of it.  Hope your day has been great wherever you are.    Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful pictures. The fog gives a special beauty here.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I look at these pictures and just breathe "aaaahhh"

I look around where I live and think what the heck? Ha! So much garbage and dirt. Has been very humid this past week which is making everything slimy and stinky for some reason.

Best wishes to you, Tammy

Jayne said...

You can feel the crispness of the air in these wonderful photos!

Name: Amanda said...

It looks like FALL! I wish we had more fall. It is SO beautiful. xobean