Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Goings on in my art room

 Doesn't seem like a big deal but any new space I can find is glorious.  Something always held me back from putting a shelf across the window and then one day I thought "why not?" No sooner said than done.  New space!!!!  It only took me a little while to get it filled up and I still have more room to pile things.  
The new denizen. Cirlique,  looked on with a very suspicious eye.  I found him on my trip to Billings and just had to bring him home with me.  I think he likes it here.                    Diane

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I think I would like it there, too. I have a tendency to fill any open space and when you need storage, always go up! :) Nice art space. Best wishes to you, Tammy

Name: Amanda said...

He is a cutie. Did he come with the hat? Adorable. xobean