Pinecones and Roses

Friday, August 24, 2012

Flower Garden

It's still hot here for several hours in the daytime but the mornings and nights are cool.  My flowers, barely staying alive all summer, are thriving now.  I think they're thanking me for the constant watering all summer.  This huge sunflower parked itself on the edge of my flower bed, completely upsetting any design I might have had for the garden.  But I didn't have the heart to pull it up and the birds love it - so who cares about design?        Diane

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The sunflower is a perfect compliment to your garden.

Denise said...

God's design is always perfect..... I have been missing but I always love coming here.....

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I say if it grows, let it go. Your garden is lovely. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Karen said...

Your yard looks so green and Happy !!
Glad to read your 'surprise' trip went well and that a good time was had...
Glad to see you home safe & sound too !!
xoxo

Jayne said...

Indeed, bloom where you are planted... and it did! :c)

Name: Amanda said...

Your garden looks so enchanting! xobean

Kit said...

Love your attitude! And your garden. My yard is doing the same. So cool at night now and my roses are going crazy again with another bloom. Love it! Have a great week! Kit