Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Word!

Last new year's day I began my journal with a word that I wanted to inspire me and keep me pointed in the right direction.  That word was GLORIOUS.  It was a great choice - in fact it was such a great choice that after thinking about it for a week and trying to decide on another word I chose it again.  It makes me think of abundance, joy, beauty, excellence, gorgeous color, shooting stars, sparkles  and of course, God's angels themselves.  So glorious it will be for 2012. 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That word fits you so well Diane, I see why you chose it again. Here's to a glorious 2012!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great word for EVERY year, Diane... IF I had to pick a word for 2012, my word would be HEALTH. After my October scare, I am really trying to lose weight and get healthy and STAY healthy in 2012--and beyond...

Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy

Pondside said...

It's a beautiful word - not only to think about, but to roll off the tongue too. Why not have it again!?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Here's to a Glorious new year! Blessings, Tammy