Pinecones and Roses

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sparkle

When we closed our antique shop I brought home some things that I just couldn't bear to sell for little or nothing.  They've been stored away and recently I got them out and decided to put some on Etsy.  The rhinestone jewelry has presented a problem to me.  I have quite a lot of pieces and have taken hundreds of pictures and only ended up with a few really nice ones.  On checking the net I find that sparkly things are the hardest thing there are to photograph.  So now I'm experimenting with my light.  Hopefully I'll it figured out by Christmas.  I'd like to put some of the things on in the fall.   Diane

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous. I love all things sparkly.

Pondside said...

You'll do it - in fact that looks quite pretty.

The French Bear said...

I love sparkly things....so pretty.....let me know when you do, I'll start saving my money!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xxx

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous, Diane... I love sparkly things!!!!! (I think that is just a girl-thing!!!! ha)

Try not getting too close to your pictures --and then crop them if needed... Maybe that will help some.
Hugs,
Betsy

Laurie said...

I think you have it right there Diane, it's beautiful.

polkadotpeticoat said...

So beautiful......