Pinecones and Roses

Friday, April 8, 2011

Photographs

Just for fun I thought I'd explain this little shelf of pictures.  
Left to right - Large one, Leonard about 18 years ago, heart frame, both of us in high school, next, our wedding picture, Leonard and his brother as little boys (I love this picture) and the last one is me carrying my little sister Patsy on my back, two bathing beauties.  I don't know why these particular pictures are together, I guess because they're pretty this way.                        Diane

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a special collection.each picture holds a lot of memories,I'm sure.

Angela said...

Those are great photos! The little boys are so cute.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wonderful, Diane.... I love seeing my friends' photos... These are all GREAT... I love all of them, but the one of Leonard and his brother is adorable...
Hugs,
Betsy

Laurie said...

They're arrangement is so perfect Diane, what nice pictures. I have similar one of my father and his brother. At about the same age. It's also one of my favorites.

Pondside said...

I agree - they look very pretty together in those frames. The photo of Leonard and his brother is a treasure!

Name: Amanda said...

I know these all by heart. I mean that figuratively and literally. xobean

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those silver frames really show off your lovely photos perfectly. We are back to school tomorrow so must head to bed now. Best wishes, Tammy

Jill said...

Such wonderful memories Diane and I love the way they are displayed and those frames are so pretty.
Hugs jill.