Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Champion

Remember when I've posted about our neighbor Noah and his love of basketball?  Actually he told me he loves all sports.  If you want you can type in Noah on the browser and get the two posts I had on him.   Last Saturday he won the Elks Free Throw Hoop Shoot in the boys 10-11 year old division in Casper.  He will now go on to Denver and compete in the Regional Shoot.  He's already a winner in our book.                                                  Diane

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Noah is a handsome young man.I can see where he would be a winner in your eyes.How are you keeping?

Pondside said...

Way to go, Noah! He's a winner!

Angela said...

Go, Noah!!

Heidi said...

That wonderful Cory's little friend Eli was in this but did not do quite as well...congrats Noah!
what a cutie.

mudderbear said...

I wish him the Very Best. I love the excitement of these things. They are so much fun..Please let us know how it goes.