Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pink Tree and Christmas


 A peek inside the tree - the little pearl bell came from the thrift store the other day.
This little angle doesn't seem to mind not having arms as she floats  in the tree above the little silver church.
Laurie at Blue Waters swapped ornaments with me last year, this is the pink heart she sent me for my pink tree.  Isn't it pretty!
    Pink trees, treasured old ornaments, sparkly lights all these things are fun and a thread of Christmases down through the years.  But they're only a small part of the real meaning of Christmas.
     "And the angel said unto them, Fear not; for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
     For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."  Luke 2:10-11
                                                                                                       Diane

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love this tree.It is so pretty,all dressed in pink.
Blessings,Ruth

Denise said...

For unto us a son is given........ We are the reason.....

Your tree is beautiful....

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Love your pink tree, Diane... That new little pearl bell is cute. And I love your special little angel floating around.... Thanks for sharing such beauty.

Merry Christmas, my friend.
Hugs,
Betsy

June said...

Diane that tree is darling! So pretty all lit up in the evening.
I love the wreath that you made. It turned out so beautifully.
I hope that you have been well and enjoying the season.
hugs to you...

mudderbear said...

Hi Diane..I do love to visit you each day. I am always delighted and your pink tree is just wonderful. I love the little angel. She is so cute and sweet. I can't wait to get into my things that are all in storage this year. I WILL NOT be throwing anything out then, believe me. Thank you and the other ladies I've discovered here for putting all this into perspective for me.

Jayne said...

Such a girlie little tree! Love it!

Heidi said...

Oh this is a lovely tree, village, the angel, the mirror, the colors, and a beautiful message!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So pretty Diane! My little tree only has lights at the moment. I did make a paper garland this evening with copied music paper. Still needs to be a bit longer. I will try to make more decorations tomorrow. Now it's just about bed time. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy