Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gymnastics

O.K. here's the picture.  I'm sitting in my chair watching GMA and having coffee.  Rascal makes himself comfortable on his half of the recliner.  Everything's so peaceful.  Then I have to get up for something.  I can't disturb Rascal. So I climb out of the recliner, over the arm, nightie "up over my head"(as my Grandma used to say), almost tip the chair over, or the table.  BUT I make it!  I go refill our cups or whatever.  THEN I have to get back in the chair.  After repeating the procedure I finally make it with a mighty thump!  Whew! Made it again!                                     Diane

7 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how funny, Diane... Wish we had a video of that... Rascal wasn't going to be bothered no matter what, was he????? How funny!!!!!!

That chair looks so comfy...
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is so cute.What we won't all do for a pet!.Rascal deserves the special attention.
Blessings,Ruth

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha! The things we do not to disturb our sleeping pooches . I tread ever so lightly these mornings so that I can have some peace and quiet before the kids awake and turn the tv on. Jingles has a favorite rocking chair in the tv room and whenever someone leaves, she jumps in it. The kids then are like, where I am supposed to sit. No one ever wants to remove her from the chair when she is curled up and so comfy (except my husband :/ Have a great week! Tammy

Jane said...

Oh, the things that we do to avoid disturbing our best friends!

Jane

Jayne said...

THAT is one relaxed doggie!

Heidi said...

I do the same thing with George in the mornings in bed getting my coffee refills but nothing like that. The things we do for our loved ones!! I think he appreciates it!

Anonymous said...

:)
Rascal is living a pretty sweet life!
Have a great day, Diane!
Zuzu