Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, March 14, 2010

How Could I Resist?

I went to the store to pick up some eggs. The last thought on my mind (well, almost) was buying flowers. I stopped by the flower stand to say hi to the flower girl who's a sweet friend. Glancing over her shoulder I saw these roses. She made me a good deal and here they are. Never have I seen a rose like this, maybe it's because I live in a remote area. They're hot pink, pink, yellow, coral, peach and maybe even off white. They aren't the full sized tea rose and they aren't the small spray roses. I thought I'd share them with you, aren't they pretty!!

7 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These are sooo beautiful,they almost don't look real.I love the mottled colors.I just bet they smell lovely too.Thanks for sharing them,it brought a smile to my face.
Blessings,Ruth

The French Bear said...

OMGoodness those are darling, what gorgeous roses, yes, I couldn't pass them up either!!!!
I am sure they will be just as lovely when they dry too!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Heidi said...

Oh wow, Roses they are so Beautiful!! when ever I'm a little down man can flowers give you such a boost and they last a little longer than chocolate too my other booster, Hope you had a great weekend.

Name: Amanda said...

WOW! These are lovely! I hope they last a long time!

They look like they are sweet smelling too-xobean

Betsy Banks Adams said...

They are beautiful, Diane..... I wouldn't be able to resist them either.... Do they smell good???? Can't wait til May when we'll have some roses blooming in our yard... Yeah!!!!

Have a great Monday.
Hugs,
Betsy

June said...

Diane I am so glad that treated yourself to these beautiful things. Isn't it wonderful having them around? I love fresh flowers. I've gotta have them, just like chocolate.
hugs

Jayne said...

OH my! Those are gorgeous Diane! I could not have left without them either. :c)