Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Laurie's Pink Ornament

Last year was the first that I participated in Deena's pink ornament swap http://deenasstory.blogspot.com/and this was the beautiful one I got from Lauriehttp://buttonsnlace.blogspot.com/. Her ornament will always be a tradition on my pink Christmas tree. She's going through a hard time right now from an injury to her shoulder. I offer up prayers for her whenever I look at her ornament and I'm reminded of her sweetness and generosity and creativity.
Diane
(If anyone can tell me how to add a link to my blog without the address showing I would really appreciate it.)

4 comments:

Jayne said...

What a sweet ornament from Laurie. :c)

I know there is probably an easier way to do it in Blogger Diane, but I'll send you and email on how I add a link the old fashioned way!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That ornament is gorgeous.The picture really needs to be enlarged to see it at it's best.The detail is phenomenal.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, The pink ornament is so pretty. I will keep your friend Laurie in my prayers. Hope she will be better soon.

If you still need info on links--email me. Hopefully Jayne will tell you what to do.

Hugs,
Betsy

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

That is beautiful!
I love hearts and especially pink ones! :-)

Your goodies are coming soon...I am running alil behind with everything this week!

XO
Dolly