Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting Things Out

I moved everything in the house somewhere else today trying to find room for the Christmas tree. I don't know if you're like me or not but everything ends up in a terrible mess before I'm through...and I'm not sure that it's any better. Below is Rascal worrying about this situation.I found a lovely corner for the little pink tree and the pink lights made it all look like cotton candy.
Mr. Snowman plays a tune on his violin as all the animals dance around him. He's a gift from my husband. Diane

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, I know about moving stuff around to find room!!!!! This year I didn't want my tree where I had put it every other year we have lived here. The reason??????? I want to see MY birds come to the feeder...SO--we had to move the tree over almost on top of the TV... ha ha

Love your pink tree---and I'd love to have Mr. Snowman. How sweet. I also like those little angels under your tree.
Hugs,
Betsy

The French Bear said...

It's beautiful!!!! That snowman is precious!
Hugs,
Margaret B
p.s.
I was reading your previous post, awwwww, he is just a little bundle of sweetness, that Rascal!!!!

Jayne said...

Love your little pink tree Diane! :c)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love that little pink tree.Pink of course makes me think of my granddaughter,it's her favorite color.Hmm,I wonder if she got that rom Grandma? Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth

June said...

Hi Diane, Rascal need not fear, because I know everything will be in perfect Christmas order at your house soon. The tree is so pretty! What does Rascal think of the beautiful lights? Lights are something I haven't tackled yet this year. I haven't put the tree up yet.
I enjoyed learning that you too worked at a garden center! We have a lot in common I think.
Hugs~

Name: Amanda said...

Is your tree pink? Too cool! xobean