Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Live Art


That seems like what I've been doing the last few days. I just can't seem to pull myself out of my art room (not that I try very much!).


Leonard has been installing a different refrigerator in the kitchen and I've been trying to stay out of the way or not step on something. It involved carpentry work, installing water for ice and water in the door, and of course moving one in and the other out. That's where I came in, helping with that.
Speaking of art, look at this. Isn't it pretty?
Diane


7 comments:

The French Bear said...

Diane, I love our art! Are they painted?
Beautiful from the little bit I can see, I do hope this is something you might sell?
Your new fridge is lovely, so shiny and white, clean, and not very full!!! He he...... nice!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you are working on your ART, Diane... AND---a new frig, huh???? WOW--that's great. We have a side-by-side with ice/water in the door. You'll love it.

Hugs,
Betsy

Jill said...

I love the way you display your artwork and how you always find art in everything you see.It is wonderful to see all the beauty in it.
Have a great day Diane.
Hugs
Jill.

Laurie said...

Does this mean you'll be posting some project pictures!? Hope so! Hey I love this fridge Diane, yeah it's beautiful. Enjoy!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Sounds like you've been busy.That new refrigerator should be lovely.Have a fantastic day.
Blessings,Ruth

Jayne said...

Nice new frig! The art is beautiful too. :c)

June said...

Beautiful art coming from that studio of yours girl! I seem to be bitten by the creating bug a little myself.
Yes, that frig is definitely artwork!
Hugs,
June