Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Finally Melting

Here's Rascal on October 5. I can't resist taking pictures of him in the snow, he's just like a little puffball.
Then yesterday.................Finally!!!...............worms. Today the birds were out in full force fussing and flying around, they're either so happy to be able to get food or they're planning for their trip out of here before more bad weather. All I know is if I was standing in the wrong place one of them was liable to fly into me.

I guess I was excited too. I tried to catch some dripping for you to see. It's kind of hard with my little camera but if you blow it up you'll get the idea. Diane
P. S. Thanks to all of you for your kind birthday wishes for Leonard. He had a great day.

4 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I am sure happy for you.We have had the snow most of the day,but as yet don't have a layer of it.
Blessings,Ruth

The French Bear said...

Yeah, I like that!!! I am hoping we will warm up today too!!!! Your puppy looks so much like a puff ball!!!! He is so cute, hopping around in the snow!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, Love seeing Rascal in the snow. He's such a Cutie. I do hope your snow melts and that you have some 'Fall' for awhile before winter gets here for good.

Hugs,
Betsy--on my way home (on my laptop)

The French Bear said...

Hi Diane, I just wanted to pop in a give you a BIG hug!!!! Thank you for being such a kind and giving cyber friend!!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret