Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer Feet and Three Bees

The other day my husband said "Your feet look dirty." I told him I'm kind of proud of my summer feet. "I don't know why you should be proud of them." was his reply. I thought about it for a while and then told him that I think they remind me of little kids feet in the summertime. I think they're O.K. - they're swimming and running barefoot and riding to the dump with Grandpa. They're no school and having fun. Soon the tan will disappear with anklets but until that time I'm going to love my summer feet.
Three bees vied for blossoms on this. It's wonderful to have plants that bees love. I think they're pretty good judges of a good flower, don't you? Diane


5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sandal feet, Diane!!!!! How cute!!!! That shows that you have been outside in the sunshine during the summer. I love 'Summer feet'.... Cute post...
Hugs,
Betsy

Jill said...

I have those feet as well Diane. Only my stripes are 1 across and one down between the big toe and the next one, lol. Mine look dirty to:) I bought some Birkenstock sandals in Holland and haven't worn any other shoes since then. Alas it will soon be time to go back to some regular shoes soon.

Laurie said...

Your summer feet look just like mine Diane! To me it means we're active, enjoy the outdoors, and love being as close to barefoot as we can get! I too, am proud of my summer feet!!
Love the bee picture too, they're getting scarce.

Jayne said...

Tee hee hee! Love those tan lines on the summer feet! :c)

diane b said...

treasure your summer feet. You wont have them for much longer.I'll wear them for you over the next 6 months.