Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Always When

"Now when? did you say you were taking me for my walk?

It's my fault that he follows me everywhere and wants to know what we're going to do next and why I'm not doing it right now. It's because I talk to him all the time and tell him what my plans are. Some people call it talking to yourself but if you have a dog you can talk to him instead!

I hope you don't get tired of me showing you pictures of Rascal because I sure love to take them and he's so funny and photogenic. Diane

7 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Maybe that's what I need,a dog.At least then I wouldn't be accused of talking to myself.:)Rascal is a cutie.
Blessings,Ruth

Laurie said...

I never tire of Rascal pictures Diane! He is sooo cute! And I agree about talking to them, they understand. Dad used to think about going to the corner store, and his dog would know. It was strange, but so cute how she would get so excited and run to the door without him saying a word. And Chip, when I comb my hair and put on my shoes, he's at the door. No words need to be spoken, he knows we're going to visit his brother! Talk to the animals!? What is more human!?

Denise said...

We love our pets and they are so much a part of the family...... I have a little love bird named Moses and he follows me everywhere! EXCEPT outside! He is a hoot and I will be heart broken when he is no longer here......He is 10 years old in December.......

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, Rascal is just so gorgeous. Bet you have to brush him constantly --and bet you have long hairs all over your home!!!!! We had that problem with our Cocker--yet she was not as 'furry' as Rascal...

Beautiful dog. I never tire of seeing his picture.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jill said...

How sweet Diane. You talk to Rascal and he understands you ...that's not talking to yourself! It looks like he knows exactly what you said...dogs are really smart.
Have a great day Diane.:)

Z said...

He's adorable and the more you talk to him, the happier he'll be/

Jayne said...

He does look as if he's waiting to hear what the plans are! :c)