Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chickadee, dee, dee, dee, darn!

I think this little chickadee is mad at me because I don't have any birdseed for him. I think he can find things right now, the other ones seem to be It's funny how he (she) seems to know that I'm the one to blame. Maybe he's had a talk with my husband.

Amanda's blog is http://stinkpotstudio.blogspot.com/ You might hop over and take a look at it. She's putting it together beautifully. Also, Greggs is http://180pz.blogspot.com/ His is great, too. We can watch his flights and where he is at any given time (in the air, of course). Diane

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yes, I'll bet that Chickadee IS mad at you... Tell him to come and see me. I have LOTS of food for him --and his brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That little Chickadee will get over it.I am sure come winter he'll be your friend again.:-)
Blessings,Ruth

lyn said...

I love chickadees! Such personalities! I've noticed some of 'mine' actually picking insects off the brick walls of our home. So don't you worry about that little guy. He won't starve!

Denise said...

I hate it when I run out of bird seed.. I feel guilty and hate to even go out in the yard! Hope the little Chickadee hangs around till you go to the store!

Jayne said...

Chickadees are the first to scold us, aren't they? :c) I enjoyed visiting Amanda's and Gregg's blogs.

Jill said...

I wish I could feed the birds but living in a condo we can't have bird feeders...what a shame. I am content though to watch the hummingbirds at the feeder.
Better feed that chickadee!
Have a great day Diane.
Hugs
Jill.