Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back Home

I just got home from the Last Frontier last night and still haven't wound down. It was a most incredible trip from start to finish, Amanda and Gregg just did so much to make it a wonderful trip. I'm very grateful.

The first picture is Amanda the morning after I got in, I think she was so tickled to have me there. I felt very special and so delighted to see them both.

Then here's Gregg and I as he flew me around the Kenai Peninsula. The sights were awesome. The second one is a glacier we flew over. Wonderful memories!
I've missed you all and will be catching up on your posts. Hope all has been well for you in the meantime.
Diane




6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, I'm so glad you are home. I've missed you. Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful trip.
Hugs,
Betsy

Denise said...

What a deal!!!!!!! What beauty......... so glad you had a good time and looking forward to more pictures and stories........
What memories you must have made....

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beauty as far as the eye can see.I have been thinking about you and hoping for a fabulous time.
Blessings,Ruth

Jill said...

Welcome back Diane. I am hoping to see lots of photos after you have rested up.
Hugs
Jill.

Jayne said...

Welcome home Diane! I've gotten behind in my reading as well. Looking forward to all your posts about your fun trip!

Kathy McCreedy said...

Oh my... I am SO envious... I'm just not sure of what the most... the two big black dogs or the flight over Alaska (I assume that's where you were)... thank you so much for your very kind words about Ladybug... Brutus reminds me of Lady... so old, so grey, and so loving... what wonderful creatures they are. Lots of love to you, thank you again! K.