Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One of the Things.....................

that's been on my list before I leave is get a rabies shot for Rascal. I have put that off something terrible. He had a bad life before we got him and is just stuck to my husband and I. I couldn't bear the thought of handing him over to someone he didn't know for something very painful like a shot. Turns out he had to have TWO shots! We got it done, I doubt I can get him to the vets so easily next time. Amanda told me to take him for ice cream afterwards. That worked so slick! We do love our pets!! Now on with the easy tasks! Diane

5 comments:

Denise said...

Now that is so sweet....... Oh how we love our precious pets........ and Girl you have yourself a wonderful time and come home safe..

Jayne said...

Poor little Rascal... hope he's feeling less traumatized today. :c)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, Your sweet baby will forgive you--for keeping him safe. We ALL have to have shots sometimes!!!! That ice cream sounds yummy...

I didn't know that a flicker would pound into the ground either. Guess he was looking for worms/bugs...

Your peony is beautiful.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Diane, Your sweet baby will forgive you--for keeping him safe. We ALL have to have shots sometimes!!!! That ice cream sounds yummy...

I didn't know that a flicker would pound into the ground either. Guess he was looking for worms/bugs...

Your peony is beautiful.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Laurie said...

Rascal is so cute Diane, I just love his pictures. Precious!
I'll have to take me, I mean our dogs for ice cream next time they get shots, I'll drive!