Pinecones and Roses

Friday, June 12, 2009

Niche

When I moved my art room into the spare bedroom everything fit perfectly - except for my sewing machine. Mentally I moved it everywhere. Finally, proving that two heads are better than one, we came up with taking a few shelves out of my blanket cupboard and with a little carpentry work from my husband a perfect little spot was created. Down below there's room for my knees and a pretty catch-all for my mending and maybe a hiding place for a little dog. THERE! FINALLY! Diane

5 comments:

Denise said...

Perfect! Just the right spot and it has found a home..... Nothing like a tidy art room!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Very Good, Diane... You are making the best out of all of the space you have. Congrats!!!!! NOW---what are you going to sew???????

Hugs,
Betsy

Jayne said...

You all are just the most creative people Diane! What a perfect little nook. :c)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a creative way to set up your sewing machine.Your creativity amazes me.
Blessings,Ruth

Laurie said...

How sweet Diane, I love your creative use of space! You've got me thinking....