Pinecones and Roses

Monday, May 4, 2009

Into the Cottage

I went out into the cottage this afternoon, enjoyed the sun, the company of my little dog and the sound of blackbirds(????) Here are a few special things I love to look at, the dried flowers are the remnants of bouquets, I can't throw them away, the other one is a watering can as you know and it sits on top of a lovely fairy book sent to me by my sister. It's fun to just have the things I really enjoy out there to admire and enjoy. I guess I'm going to have to leave now, Rascal's tired of all this admiring. God bless you, Diane



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your watering can. It's so very pretty!

What type of dog is your rascal? My dog gets fed up with me too. Sadie-mae is not a fan of the camera.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a perfect spot to retreat and think or whatever else you want.Very pretty settings.
Blessings,Ruth

Laurie said...

I love this cottage Diane, it seems to peaceful! I'd love to sit there myself!

Jayne said...

Just so happy to see that you are able to get out there and enjoy your peace place once more. :c)