Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Turn Around




My firstborn grandchild, Lindsay, was married today in a courthouse ceremony . We went to be with her and her family and Travis, her new husband, had many of his family in attendance, too. She's twenty. I can hardly believe that our little girl is now married herself.





She was so beautiful. She's long legged (which she didn't get from her grandma) and tall (which she also didn't get from her grandma).
She looked absolutely beautiful. Here she is with her sister, Hannah.

I wish her and Travis the very best of everything and pray that their life together will be wonderful.


Turn around and you're tiny
turn around and you're grown
turn around and you're a young wife with
babes of her own.


God bless you, Diane

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Best wishes to both of them Diane, she looks radiant!
Blessings to all!
Laurie

Jayne said...

They do grow up fast, don't they? Congratulations to the newly wedded couple. :c)

SweetAnnee said...

Oh my...she's beautiful and HONESTLY I'd never believe you'd have grown grands..I thought you were younger than ME!!!
love ya my friend..Deena

Jill said...

What a wonderful day it must have been. She looks beautiful, radiant and happy.
Beat wishes to the happy couple for a wonderful long and happy life together.
Jill.